Latest editorial sneek peak: Marieke @ IZAIO management wearing total look by The North Face Summer 2020 collection
Life update: maintainance mode
When I decided to start this journal at the beginning of the pandemic in March, I was pretty sure to write the articles weekly or at least every second week but unfortunately it took me more effort than expected to keep on track. So and here we are now.
It’s the end of June and I question myself where the last months been waisted on: adjusting to the new normality, making plans for the potential „old style“ future, reminiscing on good things like quality time, checking in with loved ones, reading, skipping home work outs and so on.. wrapping up with newnesses in the business and emotional reset.
Looong time ago I have already realized the fact of being too emotional in general and especially in the fashion industry does NOT bringing you forward but brakes the creative process & personal grow. Since it remain a thing I work harder on, it bothers me. Some days ago I had a conversation with a person from the industry that made me feel empowered and ashamed at the same time. Currently feeling frustrated, lost and inspired by improving on the lockdown situation and new possibilities I am not taking yet.
A little summer mood: my editorial shooting in a pool from last season. Model Jane Weber from Spin Model Management
But let me tell you: it is okay and this is what is going to happen next:
Since Copenhagen Fashion Week SS21 is officially taking place (might be the best news of the latest months) I am looking for cooperation partners like designers, magazines, fashion editors and agencies to cover those beautiful shows of Scandinavian designers and the summer collections as well as streetstyles of fashion guests. So contact me for collaborations and projects as well as for shootings in Copenhagen.
I am also awailable for shootings and editorial photography in Berlin, the whole Germany and among Europe! ANYTIME.
Also some more business and personal updates:
– shot my own editorial with the latest looks of The North Face, Vans, Uniqlo and American Vintage (contact me for preview and submissions for online magazine feature)
– finally became cat mom of a russian blue boy
– got back on track to reading. Currently have some self-improvement books on the table and reading the 21 Lessons for the 21th century,
– educating myself to understand the problems and looking for solutions of the #bpoc and rasism issue
– reset MY PHOTO EXHIBITION in Berlin for January 2021! (It will be great he said)
– almost back to non-working weekends without any guilty conscience
There are also some more things happening in the background of the social media activity I need to stay focused on to move forward. Can’t tell you about but hey, you don’t need to know everything 🙂
HIT ME UP FOR A MEETING & LET’S DISCUSS HOW TO GROW TOGETHER IN THIS CRAZY FASHION BUSINESS. Looking forward to your DMs and emails??